Information session at Monroe Community College
Looking for a new career? Participants will learn more about how they can train to enter the exciting field of advanced manufacturing through the accelerated precision tooling and mechatronics programs. Scholarships and financial aid available to those who qualify. Upon successful completion of either credit-based program, candidates will have in-demand skills desired by hundreds of local businesses.
• Unique, interdisciplinary program designed in partnership with industry leaders.
• Program combines the principles of electrical-mechanical and computer control used by highly skilled maintenance technicians working in automated manufacturing.
• Learn the most current processes and techniques and work on new, high-tech equipment.
• Graduate well-prepared for success in today’s manufacturing job market.
Accelerated Precision Tooling Certificate
• One of the best-equipped college machining programs in New York state.
• Program provides first-hand experience with the most current techniques and technology.
• In just 22 weeks, you will graduate with a certificate and highly sought skills that prepare you for immediate employment.
For more information or to register for either of these sessions, please contact Christina Bakewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Those interested in attending the information session can register online
Tuesday, September 5
Monroe Community College’s Applied Technologies Center
2485 West Henrietta Road
Rochester NY 14623